Sketchin'





Drawn with a fine tip marker I got. It has a nice line, but I'm so accustomed to using soft markers at wonderland that the extremely hard tip was trippin me up.

Art stix in the sketchbook. They seem way waxier without the foamy, but I still like 'em! It's gonna take a little more playing to know for sure, but they may replace markers as my go-to colouring tool for personal sketching.



My favourite thinkg I've drawn in a while. I'm definitely trying to be more playful. Sometimes I get so caught up in finding the right head shape, I forget that exaggerating the shapes of features is just as important. I feel like I made a big step forward in my cartooning a few months ago, but I've gotten stale again. Always gotta be searching for new ways to draw things!






No comments:

Post a Comment